2010年12月12日星期日

replica Corum Bubble watches Both during

Everest, this will be my one and only chance. replica Corum Bubble watches Both during and after the Mt. Everest climb, another focus is to raise rare disease awareness and funding for research. Having gone for over 10 years with an undiagnosed/misdiagnosed disease that was damaging my body is a terrible experience for both the person and the family members. If I can help one person get diagnosed and treated before the disease does its damage; then, summit or not, I will have accomplished an important goal.

Making the decision to go public and launch my blog was difficult because I am a very private person, but the opportunity to help by sharing my story replica Corum Admiral's Cup watches outweighed the privacy issue. Since going public, I believe my climbing has already had an inspirational affect. I have received many positive and supportive comments from both healthy people and people with WG. Here is a comment from Doug Thomas, he has WG: Cindy You have been quite an inspiration to me, certainly, but to others on the WG Support Website because you are taking life by the horns, Wegener’s Granulomatosis or not.

Many times, people with WG listen to negative voices around them, buying into the notion that life ends with the diagnosis and prognosis of this disease. (WG is an autoimmune disease where your immune system goes into high gear and destroys your replica Corum Bubble Mid-Size Ladies watches vascular system, small and medium vessels at least, and, for one person in ten, is a death sentence. Oh yes! You will have this disease the rest of your life!) You show how the disease and prognosis need to be dealt with, certainly, but that nothing is outside the realm of possibility, even climbing the tallest terrestrial feature on earth!